Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I heard your heart beat today!

Little baby,

I got to hear your heart beat today! It beat 152 times a minute and it sounded awesome! I recorded part of it for your dad and in only 7 seconds, I heard 17 beats!

Our next chance to see how you're doing is in four weeks and we're already looking forward to it!
AND thanks to your Auntie Rachael we'll get to find out if you're a boy or a girl, sooner than the standard 20 weeks, and then we can start getting your bedroom ready and fine tuning your name!

A lot of people have been asking if I want a boy or a girl and I tell them that I just want a healthy baby. You are such a miracle and we thank God, every day, that He has blessed us!

By the way, a huge shout out to your Auntie Nay-Nay for sending me "The Belly Book" so I can document all the exciting things about being pregnant, and she also sent me "The Baby Book" so I can document your entire first year! Just as soon as I find a good pen, I'll start filling out what I can.

I love you, little baby.

1 comment:

  1. The best doctor appointments - ever!! =) Can't wait for the big news on the gender of your sweet baby.

    ReplyDelete