Monday, September 26, 2011

Dear Baby - if you're a girl...

September 26, 2011
Dear Baby,

If you're a girl... I'll REALLY need some practice with doing hair! 
I remember playing with Barbies when I was a little girl, and I couldn't do their hair at all! I'm horrible at doing my nieces hair, and just today, I tried to tie a bow with ribbon today and it just looked horrible! 
So, I just want to say that I hope you have a really tough head, because I'll be gentle, but it may take multiple tries for me to make it look good!
Although, on a good note, you'll have two aunties in town that both have girls and we could always head over to their house for help, if needed. Luckily!

188 days until we get to see you, little one!
Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Do like we do and keep her hair short. No one needs to know shes a little girl! Lol.

    ReplyDelete