Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Little excitements

Sometimes it's the small things that just make me so excited! For example, we have finally ordered an over-the-range microwave and I just picked it up today! We have it in the house now, but have to wait for our buddy, Jimmy, to get a chance to get it installed for us! I'm really excited though! There were only two appliances missing from our house when we bought it, and this is the second thing. And now, our house will be pretty much complete! Oh, wait a minute... I forgot about the dishwasher we don't have. Jason does a pretty good job, but a dishwasher would really be best!

1 comment:

  1. Oh.. I think those are big excitements! I remember getting those things.. slowly over the years. So nice when you finally get them. YEA!

    ReplyDelete