Wednesday, September 15, 2010

26 days to go... so busy!




We've been so busy with the wedding planning that it's hard to get it all written down! Luckily, we already have the engagement photos in our possession so we can do whatever we want with them! Yay!
Natalie has been the best Matron of Honor, I don't know how I'm going to ever thank her for all her help with this wedding!
We're making the programs for the reception out of brown paper bags, which have turned out to be so adorable! And time consuming!
This weekend, is my wedding shower, and I'm so excited! It's a brunch style and I love waffles!
These last weeks are going to be so hectic!

I'm so excited and happy to share this day with so many of my family and friends!

5 comments:

  1. Remember when you blogged your announcement and 10-10-10 sounded so far away ... here you are just less than a month to go!! I hope you enjoy the hectic days because they will soon be over. Once in a lifetime ... take in every single minute. Thinking of you with a smile knowing how amazing all of this is for you and Jason; family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah - you have a post!

    I agree that when you announced your wedding date, it seems a long way off. Time flies. Before you know it, it'll be your first anniversary.

    Enjoy all that is going on these last few weeks and store up all the happy memories.

    Wish I were in MI this weekend for the shower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? You think Im a good M of H? Weird. Cause I was
    Feeling a little Guilty. BTW, we had a duet last night in my dreams that I left you high and dry for cause I chickened out!! Lol. What was I thinking?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Mr. and Mrs. I'm sure everything was beautiful and just what you'd dreamed of. Now you're off on your honeymoon.

    Can't wait to visit your mom and Bob in a few weeks and hear all about it and see pictures.

    ReplyDelete